Monday

Mission Possible: Garden Art

I'm always on the lookout for new garden art for my yard.  I do have a tiny yard though so when I do find something new for it...it might mean that I have to rearrange things or swap out a few things to give my garden a new look and make room for the new piece.
This fun little piece of garden art didn't require that I do anything more than place it into a large pot that I already had in the garden.  It is such a delightful addition and the little birds look so realistic.  I've had this garden art for over a year and the little birds have started to fade a bit.  They started out a darker gray color and I've been thinking about painting them so that they more closely resemble a Wren.  Really haven't decided though.

I thought it might be fun to start a little Blog Party.
The Theme is:  Show us your Garden Art.
Please join me and share your photos.

Backlink for this Blog Party:  http://reedlanestudio.blogspot.com/2011/05/mission-possible-garden-art.html

4 comments:

Patty Marker said...

This sounds like fun. Your little sign is adorable. I know I have a picture or two to share...let me take a look.

Gail Dixon said...

You blog hop sounds like fun! Wish I could participate but I am leaving town for a week.

Love your garden ornament! Those birds do look real. Although they aren't supposed to be white I really like them that way. Gives great contrast to the other colors. :)

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hello from Canada!! Just saw your note about Megs trip to Haiti and wanted to say thank you..she will be there a week from today..I will post about her trip once she is home safe and sound,thanks again..all the best,Chrissy

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hey there....got your note,its a thyme plant,have had it for months which is odd for me cause I am really good at killing things!! Hope you are well! x0